Students enrolled at St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy are required to pay a $205.00 non-refundable registration fee. This fee includes the cost of books, computer fee, standardized testing fees, student insurance and Home-School Association dues. Re-registration takes place in the spring for the coming year. Students who have outstanding Tuition or Fund Raising fees will not be permitted to register until ALL fees have been paid. The registration fee is due at the time of registration.
Tuition is paid according to one of the following ways:
- Total tuition by June 30 with 2% discount.
- Two payments, first payment by September 15 and final payment by January 15.
- Monthly payments due by September 10 and by the 10th of each of the following 8 months with the last payment due by April 10.
- Check payments must be cleared by the bank before report cards are received.
- An alternative plan approved by the principal
Families registered as parishioners are expected to contribute a minimum yearly donation of $350.00 to the church, which now goes directly to the school and not to the church. Failure to do so will change the status of the student from Parishioner to Non-Parishioner.
Parents are obligated to volunteer 20 hours of service to the school in order to keep tuition at an affordable cost. Service includes such activities as working on Home-School Association committees like the school dances, New Year’s Eve Dance, Walk-a-thon, Book Fair, Campbell Soup Label Program, Box Tops for Education Program, lunch duty, etc. Parents or family members who do not volunteer at least 20 hours of service will be obliged to pay $300 to the school by May 1st.
Each student is required to participate in two major fundraisers per year. Parents are asked to support any and all school fundraisers.