We are so proud of you all!! Best of luck in High School!!!
- 20-30 laptops or I Pads (or equivalent) for classroom use
- Cubbies for students’ books – may be individual cubbies or a bookcase type with individual cubbies. Size of each cubbie 12” by 15” each
- Additional corking for the hall to hang work
- Digital camera to take pictures of student activities
- Smart Board attachment such as camera to view a book or student’s work on the Smart Board
MEETS FRIDAYS AFTER SCHOOL FROM 3 TO 4 PM
(MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED SHOULD THERE BE AN EVENING ACTIVITY)
ROBOTICS – WE WILL BE BUILDING FIRST LEGO LEAGUE ROBOTS!
ALL 7TH AND 8TH GRADE HONORS STUDENTS ARE INVITED TO JOIN!
COME AND HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING !!!!
www.khanacademy.com – on line lessons some with practice offered
www.thefutureschannel.com – short movies on science & math/careers related
www.math-aids.com – free worksheets you create with answer key
www.learnzillion.com - lessons you can view over & over – search topic