Here’s the homework for Monday, April 27th:
Let’s work hard to prepare for Holy Communion!
1. Religion- review notes for homily quiz on Tues.
2. Vocab. – 4x each with new words.
3. Math – problems from class on making fractions that are equivalent.
4. Spelling – our class spelling bee is tomorrow. See the sheets that were given.
5. Phonics – study pages 148,150,151 and 153 for Wed. on endings ing and ed.
6. Bring book for book report to class. Continue to read daily. Also, for Social Studies bring info. for what your group is doing.
7. Please also remember spring photos are to be returned or purchased and see permission slip for Bowling Trip on May 14th.
8. In honor of Earth Day that we celebrated, try to bring lunch that contains a recycled water bottle, container for your sandwich. Let’s see if we cannot have garbage!
Have a nice night!
Congratulations to Benjamin for being our Student of the Week and to Nicholas T. for being our Student of the Month! Great job!
Class Spelling Bee – see the sheets to prepare for April 28th. Our school bee will be on May 5th when five children from our class will compete against 5 children from 4th grade.
Tuesday is our class Spelling Bee; Homily Quiz
Wednesday is practice with CCD for Communion from 12:30-3pm and Phonics Quiz
Thursday we will go to Confession and S.S. Quiz on Civilizations
Friday we will go to Mass at 8am and it is a half day; math and vocab. quizzes.