H.W. November 19, 2014
1. Reading- Superkids page 62.
2. Math- Worksheet.
3. L.A.- Cut out a picture from a magazine or
some other source and glue it in your Star Book.
Write 5 sentences about the picture.
*Nativity Scene- due Wednesday, Nov. 26th.
H.W. November 18, 2014
1. Reading- Superkids page 60.
2. Math- page 31.
3. Science- Worksheet.
*Dress Down Day- $2.00
*Math Test- Friday- Chapter 2
*Science Test- Tuesday- Chapter 2 (Study Sheet)
H.W. November 17, 2014
1. Math- page 30. Also do worksheet page 105 ONLY.
2. Phonics- pages 50-51.
* Spelling Test (There will be no new spelling words until after Thanksgiving)
Student of the Week: Melanie Materka
THE GRADE 2 CLASS TRIP TO JAMAICA WILDLIFE REFUGE SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17th IS BEING POSTPONED.
REGULAR SCHOOL DAY FOR MONDAY.
ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND!!!
H.W. November 13, 2014
1. Science- pages 24 and 29. Also, pick a mammal
and find out how long it stays inside its mother’s
body before it is born. Write it down in your Star
*Study for L.A. and Religion
*Spelling Test- Tuesday
*Religion Fair- Tonight- 7P.M.
H.W. November 12, 2014
1. Reading- 5 sentences. Superkids page 55.
2. Math- pages 32-33.
3. Religion- pages 71-72.
H.W. November 10, 2014
1. Reading- 3x each. Superkids page 53.
2. Math- page 29.
3. L.A.- page 29.
*Religion Test- Friday- Chapter 4 (Study Sheet)
*L.A. Quiz- Friday- Plurals
*Dress Down Day- Wednesday- $2.00
*Cupcake Sale- Wednesday- If you can donate
anything for our sale, it would be greatly
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY OFF! SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!!
Spelling Words: annoy, alive, again, alone, apart, afraid, mammal, reptile, habitat, birds, fish, behind (SPELLING TEST NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY)
Student of the Week: Susan Smolaga
H.W. November 6, 2014
1. Math- pages 27-28.
2. Phonics- page 32.
*Study for Spelling and Math Tests
*Be in school by 7:45 A.M. for Mass
H.W. November 5, 2014
1. Reading- ABC Order. Superkids page 50.
2. L.A.- page 22.
3. Science- Use these words in sentences:
mammal, reptile, fish, bird, habitat.
* 11:30 Dismissal
Student of the Week: Zachary