H.W. June 10, 2013
*S.S. Final/ Tuesday
June 17, June 18, June 19- 11:30
June 20/ Last Day of School- 10:30 Dismissal
H.W. June 6, 2013
*Be in school by 7:45 A.M. for Mass
*DRESS DOWN DAY- MONDAY- $2.00
H.W. June 4, 2013
*Language Arts Final
H.W. June 3, 2013
- Compare integers, order from least to greatest.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide with decimal
Ex. 3, 456.34+2,365.86
- What is the value of underlined digit
- Exponents (write in exponential form)
- Change decimal into fraction, fraction into decimal, decimal into percents, percents into decimal
- Find a percent of a number
- Translate as an algebraic expression
- Solve one step equations
- Use the order of operation rules.
- Write a ratio in simplest form.
- Use a formula to find the perimeter and area. (square, parallelogram, rectangle, triangle)
- Write a proportion and solve. Find a missing side in a triangle.
- Identify quadrilaterals (square, rectangle, rhombus, parallelogram, etc)
- Divisibility (Tell whether the number is divisible by 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,and 10)
- Operation with integers (multiplication, division, addition, subtraction).
- Fraction (multiplication, division, addition, subtraction).
- Properties: commutative property of addition and multiplication, associative property of addition and multiplication, distributive, zero property of multiplication, identity property of addition and multiplication.
- Solve one or two step equations.
- Evaluate an expression. (with negative exponents)
- Solve proportions
- Percents (find percent of a number, commission, tip, total cost with a tip, discount and total cost with discount)
- Order of operation with decimals and fractions
- Use a formula to find the perimeter and area. (square, parallelogram, rectangle, triangle, and circle)
- Pythagoras Theory
- Surface area and volume of prism and pyramid
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide polynomials.
1. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers
2. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
3. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals.
4. Evaluate or write an expression.
5. Place value through millions. (standard form, word form, expanded form)
6. Decimal Place Value.
7. Estimate number by rounding.
8. Graphs (Find appropriate type of graph for data, find mean, median, and mode)
9. Common factors and greatest common factor of the set of numbers.
10. Prime factorization
12. Write fraction as a percent, percent as a fraction, percent as a decimal, and decimal as a percent.
13. Probability (combinations, Fundamental Counting Principle)
14. Find a measure of an angle.(Use a protractor)
15. Geometry (lines: intersecting, perpendicular, parallel; angles: acute, obtuse, straight, right)
Graphs (mean, median, range, and mode)
Write and evaluate expressions.
Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals.
Add, subtract, multiply, and divide integers.
Percent –decimal-fraction (relationship)
Find the area and perimeter of trapezoid, rectangle, octagon, hexagon, triangle, and square.
Find are and circumference of the circle.
Solve one-step equation.
Transformation on the Coordinate plane.
Complete Math and Reading worksheets.
- Wednesday is ice cream if you would like your child to have ice cream please send in $1.00.
- Pizza money due Thursday for Pizza Friday. Pretzel money due Friday for Pretzel on Monday.
- Bake Sale on Wed, Thurs, and Friday if you would like your child to buy please send in money.
- If you would like to bring in any baked goods for the bake sale, we would appreciate it.
- Friday is our annual Spring Show at 7:00 pm. Please bring your child to school 6:45 p.m. Please dress them light (under shirt and shorts) because they will be in costume. With black shoes.
Have a blessed week and a wonderful weekend!