Registration for the 2012 – 2013 school year will take place every day. If you would like to enroll your child in St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Academy, grades Pre-K (3 year olds) through Grade 8, you may come to the school office on Newel Street during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
At the time of registration you are asked to bring:
- copy of your child’s birth certificate. For Pre-K a child must be 4 years old before December 31, 2012.
- copy of your child’s baptismal certificate
- copy of your child’s First Communion Certificate if your child has already received.
- copy of Immunization Record
- There is a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee due at the time of registration. (This fee covers testing materials, student insurance, computer class, books, and workbooks.)
If you have any questions you may call the school office Monday through Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at (718) 383-1970.
The tuition for the 2012/2013 school year is as follows:
|3 or more children||$7,650.00|
*** Our PRE-K tuition for 4 year-olds is included in the Family Plan ***
Payment may be made in one of the following ways:
- Payment in June with a 2% discount.
- Two payments – the first payment due September 15 and final payment on January 15.
- Monthly payment.
ATTENTION! Payment of registration fees and subsequent tuition fees must be made with a bank check or money order. Absolutely no cash will be accepted. This is a diocesan regulation.
Each student will be required to participate in two major fund-raisers per year.
Registration for Pre-K for 3 Year Olds
St. Stanislaus Kostka Pre-K for 3 year olds is a full day program, 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Children must be three years old by December 31, 2012, and must also be potty-trained.
Tuition for Pre-K for 3 Year Olds
- $4,850, if no other children in the school. Deposit of $200 required at registration.
- $3,850 if there is an older brother or sister in the school. There is no $200 registration fee.
If payment is made in June 2012, you receive a 2% discount.
Other payment plans include:
- Half-payment by September 15 and the other half by January 15.
- Monthly payment.
Only fifteen students will be accepted. Register early.